Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Request: Bulk APC Package

I had a customer request for a 12 pack of APC's in order to help bring the cost down. So a laid out 12 APC's and connected them with a sprue. Only to find out it was still over $27. So I went back to hollowed out the under side of the APC's by 3mm's and it brought the price down to $26

I do get a certain question on pricing, if it is possible to reduce the price any more. Due to the costly nature of printing on Shapeways everything is going to be naturally more expensive. Just to show everyone out there how much I make on average on these items. I thought I would take a screen shot of it. It is not much but it is a $1 I didn't have to begin with. The Key Point I want to make clear I keep my margins on these items extremely low close to 10% on average. So I can pass the savings onto my followers and their tight gaming budgets.


Keep in mind Shapeways also gets a very small cut in your Mark up / Margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment