Friday, January 17, 2014

Condos & Officers Housing

Every city needs Condos! This is my first attempt at building a modular 3 pack of buildings that the tops are interchangeable with the other bases. Giving you 9 different looks for your building needs. Some players may choose to use the tops as just other buildings, if they don't mind the fact they do not have visible doors. This pack comes with two 3 story building bases and one 4 story base.  Plus a 1 1/2 story top with Penthouse, 2 story top and a 2 1/2 story top.

All the bases have a 1mm raised inner roof that is meant for the top section to nest down into. It should be possible to connect the bases on top of another base. Again, if you do not mind a door to no where 4 stories up.

 
 
Another small building I have been working on was actually a request. We can not have all of our Officers with out housing so I jumped at the task. This 1 story building with solar dish on top will be offered in packs once I get it to pass the Shapeways inspection.
 
 
 
Other News: I got a confirmation e-mail from Shapeways stating my three proto-type buildings (Dragon Restaurant & Garage 2 pack) will be here by the 21st of Jan. Once they arrive I will take more pictures of them and check the quality I will make them available for purchase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment