Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 3: Ikazuchi

I got a chance to spend a little more time on this mesh. Added anti-fighter guns to all the command tower splines. I installed the Radar dishes on both sides. Cut the panel lines into all the hanger bays. I also added in windows for the secondary control towers which are under the upper fighter bays on both sides. I also played with the idea of adding in ship registrations to the sides of it. I started with the 21st Mars Division , I may add in the Division Logo later on.

I did grab a bunch of pictures of the Ikazuchi from the Shadow Chronicles. I hate to say this but from what I saw the ship was a low poly design. Most of the details like the hexagonal plating was done via a texture graphic. By the time I get this ship done I am expecting it to have double the amount of polys over the mesh used in the movie.

Still have a lot of work to do to this mesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment