Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May the 4th be with you.

If you haven't noticed by now. I have been working on some stuff for Star Wars Armada. Most of the items are just accessory peices for the game. I have been kicking around these Control Panels for awhile now. I asked a few of my gaming friends what they thought of the concept back in February and they seemed to like idea of it. They have yet to see the new design of it, since it no longer looks like its original concept.

Everything posted today is currently in Alpha testing at Shapeways. I took measurements of all the tokens, dials, and cards. So everything should fit correctly. All of these are available to purchase but I have them all currently listed in Alpha testing. Once I print out a few and play a few games with them, then I will take them out of Alpha.

I have a few more ideas I need to concept out that could be useful for Armada players.

Until then, I need to place an order and bring them at to the Fantasy Flight Game Center and get a few games in. See what the player base thinks of them and what things they would change.

No comments:

Post a Comment