Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Victory Star Destroyer: Replacement Parts


Since I know sooner or later my Antenna's and Probes will break off. I thought I would create a few replacements pieces for when the time comes that they do break. I included three plugs for horizontal probe if you don't want to deal with them breaking off any more. The Probes and the plugs should be a tight fit and may not need glue to keep it in place.

The Antenna's will require gluing. I attempted to remove mine to see how the part fitting into the ship. Needless to say, I quit messing with it because it didn't want to budge and I was damaging the top portion of the antenna.

Since I have seen ship lists with 3 Victory Star Destroyers I thought it would be best to offer a set of 3 replacement parts on one sprue.

No comments:

Post a Comment