Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Teaser Shot: Crawler & Booster

Since I just finished getting the Control Arm put in place I thought I should revisit how this mesh looks with the Booster added back into the shot. So I mocked up my Booster model and got it in place. I turned on the Control Arm in the up position and switched the down position one off. That's right I already made the two control arms already. I also went back and added two support forks into the recessed area of the hull. So the lowered control arm should just rest on them.  The up position control arm was designed to fit between one of these support forks.
 
Currently this mesh is sitting at 290,000 polys and some spare change. My computer is also starting to feel the affects of the large poly count. So close to having this model done.

No comments:

Post a Comment