Sunday, January 11, 2015

Particle Cannon Turret



This model is temporarily not available for Sale. I want to go back and address a solid working turreted base. Get the cannons gun elevations working so you can raise and lower them. Plus look into reducing some wall thicknesses to help cut the price down. Oh yes, maybe add in more details and build a base so this Turret can have the option to sit up higher.


This is something that has been long in the works. I wanted to make it full scale but it would be to costly and frankly there is not a 3D Printer big enough for that much needed build space yet.

I am going to look at making a riser base for this Particle Cannon to possibly give it more height on the battlefield if there is a desire to do so. I'll make sure to design it so it can be its own separate piece yet mesh up to this model with out any issues.

I also made some small vehicles available like the Armored Carrier & Tanker Truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment