Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Resizing Chamber


This took me longer than I thought it would but after six hours of work it is finished.
Granted this is just a single Chamber so most of the details are on these two sides. I will look into doing multiple connected Chambers tomorrow. I will also look into adding more details to the other two sides for those that want it. I kept the two sides flat in order to help shave the cost down.

Interesting notes on the design of this. When I resized the bigger chamber down to the smaller one, it is not exactly to scale with the bigger chamber. I crossed checked the picture and lined everything up and sure enough. This smaller chamber is not an exact copy. You would just think you could scale either one of these chambers up or down and it should be the same. Ah the joys and miracles of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment