Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pictures from the Battlefront


A Fan, Jose R LanzaOrellanarecently posted a picture of the table he is currently working on.
All of the extremely tall buildings, from what I understand are hand crafted and can be found on Ebay. The smaller ones, including the half rounded building are all of buildings that I do currently offer in my shapeways store. From what I can see here, he has purchased the Rounded Office Building, Modular Condo "A", Dragon Restaurant, Mom & Pop Shops and the Arcade.

It still catches me off guard when I see pictures of the buildings I have design/built for shapeways popping up on the net. The over all response to the finish product has been extremely positive and everyone loves how the Dragon Restaurant has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment