Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Big Thank You For All the Support!


Today marks the most traffic this blog has seen in a day, 34 visits, in a little over a year since its inception. This is a big mild stone for me, considering 34 visits can be a weeks worth of traffic.

Plus on top of all that, there is my Shapeways store. I know I have been adding items like crazy the past few days and making corrections as quickly as possible. I still find it hard to believe that people are purchasing these items, who would have thought right? Every time I see a picture of one of my buildings or miniatures sitting on some ones table top , it catches me off guard. To see that people are enjoying them truly amazes me and leaves me kind of speechless.

So thank you guys / gals for all the support, it does not go unnoticed around here.

If you are wondering about the picture above. I originally did this for the Robotech MMO Project some 10 odd years ago. Enjoy the pic and Once again. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment