Monday, February 2, 2015

Recon: Version 2

A few days ago I was asked if I could put in more detail into the Recon Vehicle. My detailed version of this has all the details meshed into it. Most of these details I had to remove because it was causing Shapeways errors. This current version has passed the quality checks by Shapeways until I place another model in with it. Then it throws a few wall thickness errors. I would love to offer these as packs of two or more and or have a Heavy Lifter with one. But it immediately causes Wall thickness errors. So this mesh will only be offered as a single unit.

All the armored "X"'s where meshed into the vehicle but again it caused wall thickness errors. So I deleted them out and placed them on top of the mesh so they are bumped out.

I will keep tinkering with the wall thickness errors with multiple meshes and try to get it to work. Three hours of work of tinkering with this issue with no fix so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment