Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Recon: Version 2 Packs Now Available & Hopsital: Modular

For the past few hours I have made it my mission to get some of these wall thickness errors fixed. So I can do more packs of Vehicles. I also included a Heavy Lifter & Recon Pack for those that want a mixture of vehicles.

I revisited the Hospital I designed over a week ago. This time I tore it apart and made it modular to you have options on how big you want your Hospital. It is currently broken into three sections. Center, Right Wing and Left Wing. All three of these parts can be buildings on their own if you desire it. Just be aware one face on the Wing Sections is blank because it is meant to mesh up with the Center Section. I will post pictures when I work out the rest of its Wall Thickness Errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment