Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Booster: Work in Progress

Well we reached Day Two on the Booster. Ignore the bright  white VF that is used as a placement model to make sure my parts are all lining up correctly. This shot is a test fit of the upper Rocket Booster's. Those two upper portions still need to be hit with some smoothing. I will wait on doing that until I know all the parts are fitting correctly. The hard part is going to get Tactics Model portion of the VF to fit correctly in this Mesh. From the looks of it, since the VF's legs slump down a bit, like they do with the Super VF's Fast Packs. I might have to Mesh in those legs up to the air intakes to make this a smooth fit.

Next phase will be the low Rocket Boosters. The back half should be fairly painless, it is the front that is going to suck up a lot of time. If it gets to frustrating I will switch my efforts into Meshing out the Crawler for this Atmospheric Booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment