Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bases: 40mm Jolly Rogers

Who needs some custom 40mm Bases, I know I do! So what we have here is the famous Jolly Rogers Squadron Logo. VF-84 used this logo for its fighter squadron of F-14's. Towards the end of the F-14's career it transitioned to the VF-103 squadron. The use of this logo was also heavily used by Robotech & Macross as Skull Squadron.

I designed these bases to mimic Robotech Tactics 40mm Bases. Each Base has slight rounded edges and firing arch markers. I removed the name plaque and placed custom numbering down on this set.
I will also make a 3 pack of these so anyone can do a complete squadron with these bases. I will also do another set with out the numbering so people can customize them further.

I will also offer these up in Black Plastic so it might be easier to paint out the Skull & Bones detail on the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment